Hi, I'm Suzy Q. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Adult | Female | Small
Suzy Q was adopted July 2015!
Miss Suzy Q is a sweet gentle soul who is looking for a patient family to call her own. She’s a bit shy at first but it doesn’t take long for her to feel safe. Once she relaxes and settles in, she’s your typical waggy, squirmy beagle. Oh, and did I mention she’s curious? She loves to check out all the new sounds and smells.
Suzy Q would like to live in a family with other canine siblings. Learning the ropes and gaining confidence can be easier if you have a canine brother or sister to teach you.
Her new home MUST have a fenced yard. It doesn’t have to be big yard or have a really tall fence. But Suzy Q isn’t so sure about leash walking. Over time she’ll get used to walking on a leash. But she’s not there quite yet and so all her outdoor time must be in a fenced yard.
She’s ready to learn and eager to please. Are you the family she’s looking for?
- Age and weight: I am 4 years old and weigh 17 pounds, so I'm one of the small beagles
- Good with kids: I don’t know if I’m good with kids yet.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or apartment, as long as it has an attached, fenced yard
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Suzy Q. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Suzy Q. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.