Hi, I'm Shaq. I’m adopted!
Boxer | Young | Male | Large
Shaq is a very outgoing fellow who would love to have a busy social calendar. He makes friends easily with both people and dogs, and he’s always up for a good game of “wrestle”. He especially loves people who will let him “wash” their faces with his large, efficient tongue.
Aside from his ear-to-ear grin, Shaq expresses his joy for life in his nearly constantly wagging nub of a tail. If you need a dog that’ll remind you why life is worth living, and will let you leave the stresses of the human world behind, then Shaq’s the boy for you.
- Age and weight: I'm 3 years old and I weight 77 pounds. (I'm working on losing a few of those!)
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Shaq is expecting to attend the next adoption show, April 23rd at the Bowie PetSmart, although there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.