Hi, I'm Ruby Lui! I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever Beagle | Baby | Female | Medium
Ruby Lui was adopted September of 2014!
Ruby Lui is a 5 month old lab-beagle mix. She currently weighs about 30 pounds and is about 18 inches tall, but she still has some growing to do—she’ll probably weight about 40-45 pounds and may grow a couple more inches. She is an on-the-go, inquisitive puppy, with a sweet cuddly side. She loves to explore so she’d like to live with an active family who will take her on runs/walks. She’d like to spend time at the dog park or have puppy-play dates to take advantage of her energy. She’ll take breaks from play time to check in for a quickie cuddle, but then she’s off again. She’s a puppy so she is still working on house and crate training. But she’s smart and food motivated so she’s a fast learner. After she masters the basics she might be a good candidate for agility training. With a little patience and lots of love, Miss Ruby Lui is certain to wiggle her way into your heart.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate items; But hey I'm a puppy, I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Ruby Lui is expecting to attend the next adoption show, Sept. 27th at the Bowie PetSmart,
although there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.