Hi, I'm Fennekin. I’m adopted!
Norwich Terrier Mix | Senior | Male | Small
Fennekin was adopted December 2018!
Although I look like a silky, mischievous fox, I’m as tender and agreeable as a baby rabbit. I love to snuggle and curl up in your arms and give you sweet kisses while we cuddle.
I like to follow my other four canine housemates out the sliding door and in to the yard, but I don’t like to stay out there too long. I know how to bark at the door to let you know I’m ready to come in.
I really prefer to hang out with you at your feet or on the couch. I’m very quiet and extremely mellow, but will perk up if I hear we are going for a walk or if you even mention that it’s time for a meal or snack.
I would love a family or a best friend to spoil me for the holidays.
Won’t you give me a forever home?
- Age: 10 years
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Fennekin. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.