Hi, I'm Lulu Belle. I’m adopted!
Beagle null | Baby | Female | Medium
Are you ready for fun? This pup is! Lulu loves to play – with the other dogs in the house, with you, or with her toys. Lulu is a cuddly sweetheart who will worm her way into your heart with her antics. She has learned to sit, down, and come on command. She is working on stay. She’ll impress you with her smarts – she can figure out those special puzzle games made for dogs.
Lulu is house-trained and crate-trained. She sleeps through the night without a peep. She’s only 5 or 6 months old so can’t be left alone for more than 6 hours. She’s so playful that a home with a fenced yard would be best for her. She’d love to be with a family with older children or with adults.
If you’re ready for some puppy love and have the time and energy, come and meet Lulu at one of our adoption shows.
- Age and weight: I'm about 6 months old and weigh 30 pounds
- Good with kids: I'm good with kids over 10 years old
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Lulu Belle. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.