Hi, I'm Lucy. I’m adopted!
Korean Jindo | Young | Female | Medium
Perhaps because she was so happy to be rescued from a meat farm in Korea, Lucy has a positive outlook on life. She loves to play with other dogs and be petted and caressed by her people. (Her people love that, too, since her fur is like silk!)
Lucy enjoys spending time outside, although she hasn’t mastered the concept of walking on a leash. Too many interesting scents to check out!
She is a bit shy when first meeting a new person, but quickly warms up. She has a mischievous streak, which comes out when she wants attention. After a good session of play, she will find a corner of the room to curl up in and watch what’s going on around her.
She will need a family that will support her as she gains confidence, and will work with her on the basic commands she never had a chance to learn.
- Age: 1 year
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Good with kids: Probably, but I haven't met any yet.
- Good with dogs: Yes, and I'd love a playful companion
- Good with cats: No
- Fenced yard: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes
- Barks when left alone: No
- Chews inappropriate items: Yes, but can be redirected.
- Training: None. Will need to work with a patient trainer.
- Activity level: Medium
- Experienced adopter preferred.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Lucy. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.