Hi, I'm Jeffrey. I’m adopted!
Poodle Mix | Young | Male | Small
Are you looking for a pint-sized, precious poodle mix who loves to snuggle and cuddle? Look no further! Just set your eyes on this adorable, good-natured pup who attaches immediately to all humans and dogs. This frisky sweetheart currently lives in a house with his territorial foster brothers, who he instantly charmed in to being his best buds.
Jeffrey is cuter than most stuffed animal toys! Look at that smile! He especially craves the attention of other dogs. If you have another dog who needs a best friend, or are looking for your own loyal best friend, Jeffrey is the “man” for you.
Jeffrey recently appeared on http://wjla.com/features/the-pet-show/pet-show-adorable-adoptable-09-30-2016
- Age and weight: I'm 3 years old and weigh 10 pounds
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: Work in progress
- Activity level: Moderate
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Jeffrey is not expected to attend the next adoption show, September 24th at the Bowie PetSmart , although there is always a chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.