Hi, I'm Bella-Bean. I’m adopted!
Beagle Mix | Young | Female | Small
Hello! My name is Bella-Bean and I am adorable, if I do say so myself! I have lots of puppy energy! I play all day with my foster brother and tire him out! I am learning when he wants me to stop wrestling and then I move onto my chew toys. I also get very excited to meet new dogs and do tend to make some noise (a good show of my ‘Beagle-ness’) and pull, but I just want to play – I am also learning a bit of patience for this too! Did I mention that I am full of puppy exuberance?
I am fantastic with my foster kids (aged 8 and 9) and love to play with them too! I love snuggling up at night with them for a good night’s sleep!
I have been making great progress in the area of leash walking and now only pull when I get really excited, like seeing another four-legged friend who may want to play… I also am doing great with basic training – did I mention I am smart too?
I am full of love and happiness and would love an active forever home where I can play and grow!
- Age: 1 year
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate items; But hey I'm a puppy, I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Bella-Bean is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, May 20th at the Annapolis PetCo, although there is always the chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.