Hi, I'm Arlo. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Male | Medium
I’m a really playful, curious guy who also loves pets and cuddles. I can be outgoing and enjoy being with people. I love chasing toys and playing with my litter mates.
Most times you’ll catch me napping in silly yoga positions. My current favorite toy is a purple kitten teething toy that looks like Chinese finger cuffs, I even carry it around with me. I love it when you throw toys for me and I chase after them.
I can be adopted by myself because I’m outgoing and like people so much, but I would love other animals in the home or kids who would play with me a lot.
- Age and weight: I'm 4 months old (as of August 25) and weigh about 3 pounds
- Good with kids: good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: probably will be OK with a dog, given a lot of time to get used to him
- Good with other cats: yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: active and enjoy interactive play
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Arlo. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.