Hi, I'm Teddy. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair null | Baby | Male | Small
Teddy is a super cuddly kitty who likes to Velcro himself to his favorite person. He is a little shy at first, but he warms up to become the friendliest of cats. His extremely playful and outgoing personality makes for some of the cutest kitty antics. He also enjoys parking himself on his human’s lap while purring up a storm. Favorite pastimes include hunting his favorite wand toy and wrestling with his sisters. He’s shown interest in befriending cats other than his siblings, even if those kitties didn’t always feel the same. His youthful energy would make him an ideal companion to other cats willing to make new feline friends. He has no experience with dogs or children yet, but he is young and a quick learner.
- Age and weight: I'm 7 months old and weigh about 7 pounds
- Good with kids: I don’t know if I’m good with kids yet.
- Good with dogs: I haven’t met dogs yet.
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Teddy. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.