Hi, I'm StanLee. I’m pending!
Rottweiler Labrador Retriever | Young | Male | Medium
What a great combination – the look of a rottie, the personality of a lab, and a sprinkling of miniaturizing dust! StanLee is a super dog in a fun-size body. He loves to be with people, and at just 49 pounds, he fits perfectly curled up on the couch next to you (or against the small of your back, if you let him sleep on the bed!)
He’s a little shy at first, but it doesn’t take long before he’s giving you kisses and asking you to scratch his head. He’s not into fetch with a stick, but if you toss him his favorite toy, he’s on it like a shot! StanLee can be contemplative, too, and is happy just relaxing in the same room as you. He likes to play and explore the outdoors, and would love to have you explore the world with him!
- Age and weight: I'm about a year and a half and weigh 49 pounds.
- Good with kids: Probably, but I haven't met any yet.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unknown, but I'm young and trainable
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate things, but I'm a youngster. I explore the word with my mouth.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I am quite active, but I also like to sit with you
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
StanLee IS expecting to attend the next adoption show, March 9th at the Calverton PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.