Hi, I'm Sophia. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair null | Baby | Female | Small
Sophia is a little princess of kitty who is super affectionate. She can be a little shy, but she is quite sweet once she gets to know you. She loves to cuddle with her human and seeks out head scratches and pets. Her favorite pastimes include catching rays in her favorite perch and batting her toys around the room. She gets along with her litter mates, but she is a little uncertain about other cats, and she has never been exposed to dogs.
- Age: 7 months (October 2018)
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Good with kids: I don’t know if I’m good with kids yet.
- Good with dogs: I haven’t met dogs yet.
- Good with other cats: I don’t know if I’m good with other cats yet.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- Activity level: I'm pretty laid-back, but I do like to play.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Sophia. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.