Hi, I'm Snow. I’m adopted!
American Eskimo Spitz | Adult | Female | Small
Snow was adopted August 2021!
Hi, I’m a 5 year old Eskie/Spitz mix named Snow! I had a rough start in life, coming from a Korean meat market, but thankfully I was rescued. Because of my past, I can be a bit shy at first, but I have really come out of my shell since being with my foster family.
I am good with other dogs, as I have two foster sisters, but I am not very playful with them. I would prefer being the only pet in my new home, or sharing it with dogs my size. I’m about 70% housebroken, having a few accidents here and there and I’ve been doing great getting used to walking on a leash. It would be ideal if you have a fenced yard, as my walks are purely for maintaining my physique.
I am looking for a patient family who will help me continue my transition to being a house dog. Are you the one?
- Age and weight: I'm 5 years old and weigh 16 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes, kids over 8 years old
- Good with dogs: Yes, with smaller dogs.
- Good with cats: Unknown
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: OK for townhouse, not apartment
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: Yes
- Barks when left alone: I do bark when left alone. I get lonely!
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: Medium
If you are interested in Snow. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Snow. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.