Hi, I'm Snickers. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair | Young | Female | Medium
I am a very affectionate cat, and very vocal when I want something. I chirp and meow at my foster parents when I want attention and pets. I love meal time, Temptations salmon treats and nap time on the big bed!
Hobbies: lying in sun puddles
Favorite toy: my catnip banana
Favorite napping spot: the big bed… and no one else is allowed up when I’m napping!
HOW I CAME TO THE PGSPCA
I was living outside, likely abandoned, and was trapped as part of a feral cat TNR project. I was supposed to be spayed and returned to my outdoor nomad life, but I showed the PGSPCA how friendly I was, so they took me in as a foster cat. I am now ready for a loving forever home of my own!
I am currently in a home with other cats, but I would be happiest as your one and only! I haven’t been around dogs, but with slow introductions, I’m sure I would soon be in charge of any doggie siblings. I would also do well with children 12 and older. Virtual meet and greets can be arranged with approved applicants.
- Age and weight: I'm 4 years old and weigh about 8 pounds
- Good with kids: good with kids over 12 years old.
- Good with dogs: probably will be OK with a dog, given a lot of time to get used to him
- Good with other cats: would rather be an only cat.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: pretty laid-back, but still like to play.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Snickers. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.