Hi, I'm Slinky
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Female | Small
Slinky was living behind a retail shopping center with her mom (or sister) and life was not fun. She’s a bit small for her age and was being bullied by the larger cats and she rarely got enough to eat. We rescued her and are working on fattening her up.
She’s up-to-date on all her shots, litterbox trained, and dewormed. She’s also been spayed and is ready for a home of her own. She is still a little timid, but can be sweet and quite cuddly.
- Age: I'm about 5 1/2 months old
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 10 years old.
- Good with dogs: Yes, if they're laid back.
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.