Hi, I'm Sky. I’m adopted!
Chihuahua Mix | Young | Female | Small
I am a sweet and loving girl, and lots of fun. I love to run, go for walks and play, and then it’s time to cuddle up and sleep. I’m young and full of energy, so I need someone who can make sure I get lots of exercise and attention every day. I love to play with other dogs and people too! I bounce around because I have lots of energy but I am also very well behaved and responsive.
- Age and weight: I'm one year old and weigh 13 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes, kids over 5 years old
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: Unknown
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Activity level: High
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Sky. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.