Hi, I'm Shasta. I’m adopted!
Domestic Long Hair | Baby | Male | Medium
Hi! I’m a beautiful, longhaired grey tuxie boy. I like to play and have fun, but I also like to cuddle and get attention.
I’m always going to be very curious about what you’re doing and I’ll sneak up to check it out. I love to be pet all over, and I love scritches. I’ll even let you pet my belly when I’m cuddled up with you!
I like playing with all sorts of toys, and I might even make a few of my own!
- Age: 4 months on December 17
- Good with kids: good with kids over 10 years old.
- Good with other cats: yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: like to explore, but can chill out, too.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Shasta. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.