Hi, I'm Scruffy. I’m adopted!
Terrier Mix | Young | Male | Small
Hi! I’m Scruffy! I can’t wait to go to my new home! I’m great with kids and love to play, especially with other dogs. I could live in an apartment or townhouse, but need plenty of walks and entertainment. I like toys and know how to play fetch. But I also love to cuddle up really close and snuggle. I sleep all through the night, and will let you know when I need to go outside. Oh, and treats…did I mention treats? I will dance for treats! Come see my treat dance at the next adoption show.
- Age: 4 years
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm not crate trained, and I don't need one
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Scruffy. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.