Hi, I'm Sam. I’m adopted!
Shih Tzu | Adult | Male | Small
Although you may not like Green Eggs and Ham, I promise you will love Sam I am!
Watch Sam’s T.V. appearance!
- Age: 3 years old
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Good with kids: I'm probably OK with older kids
- Good with dogs: I'm great with other dogs and enjoy initiating and responding to request for play time!
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Very seldem
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I am working on basic commands, but come immediately when called.
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Sam. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Sam. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.