Hi, I'm Ronni. I’m adopted!
Boxer Pointer | Young | Female | Medium
Ronni was adopted July 2o15!
Ronni is a wonderful girl! She has lots of puppy energy, but knows how to calm down and snuggle too. Ronni loves people and other dogs and likes to get to know everyone. She would probably be great with children and cats too. When she enters a new place she can be a bit cautious, but once she gets a good sniff she is ready to play and give kisses.
Ronni would be great in a townhome or even an apartment if she gets regular walks. Speaking of which, Ronni is fantastic when walking on a leash and even with all of her energy never pulls on the leash. She also knows basic commands like sit, stay, come and lay down and is always eager to show you her skills for a treat.
Ronni is a great puppy who is just looking for her forever family so she can get down to what’s important…cuddling with you.
- Age and weight: I'm a year old, and weigh 42 pounds
- Good with kids: I don’t know if I’m good with kids yet.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would be alright in an apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Ronni. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Ronni. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.