Hi, I'm Adopted! Quigley
Border Collie | Baby | Female | Medium
Quigley was adopted September of 2016!
Are you looking for a puppy? A smart cute puppy? Well, you’ve found me! I’m Quigley, a 3-month-old border collie mix. I came in as a stray to the PG County Shelter and no one claimed me! So PGSPCA rescued me and now I’m in a foster home in Maryland.
I’m loving it! I get to play, eat, play, sleep, play, snuggle – oh and did I mention play? I’m very active and I really need a forever home with a big fenced yard so I can run and play. I love being outside, chasing bugs, playing with my toys (Did I mention I can fetch?) and with the other foster puppies.
Since I’m working on house training, I can’t be left alone for more than four hours. I am working on the house training and being patient in my crate. I’m working on my puppy manners – mostly not jumping up. If you think you can give me the home I need, come meet me at an adoption event. I’m even better in person!
- Age and weight: I'm 3 month old and weigh 15 pounds. I'll get to be 35 pounds when I grow up.
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: Very High
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Adopted! Quigley, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Adopted! Quigley will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.