Hi, I'm Piper (part of a pair). I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Female | Medium
Piper was adopted January 2021!
I’m a shy girl with a lot of energy. I know with a loving owner I will come out of my shell! I need gentle pets and patience for me to open up. I love the cat wand and am probably the best wand chaser in the house. I perform spectacular jumps when playing.
Hobbies: Playing with my brothers, cuddling with my big brother Fender, eating!
Favorite toy: Cat wand and peekaboo box (cardboard box with holes cut in it)
Favorite napping spot: Next to my brother Fender.
HOW I CAME TO THE PGSPCA
I was wandering alone hungry and scared in a hotel parking lot, looking for my brothers who had been saved the week before.
A quiet home where I can be my own cat, along with my brother Fender.
- Age: 5 months (as of December 2020)
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 10 years old.
- Good with dogs: I'll probably be OK with a dog, given a lot of time to get used to him
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
If you are interested in Piper (part of a pair). I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Piper (part of a pair). I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.