Hi, I'm Fender (part of a pair). I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Male | Medium
Fender was adopted January 2021!
I am boisterous, outgoing, playful, energetic and gregarious. I enjoy playing with my sister Piper. I am chatty and enjoy head-butting with my foster parents’ faces.
Hobbies: Exploring, playing with the cat wand, keeping my siblings clean and napping in sunbeams.
Favorite toy: Cat wand and peekaboo box (cardboard box with holes cut in it)
Favorite napping spot: next to one of my siblings.
HOW I CAME TO THE PGSPCA
I was found pacing worriedly outside the car repair shop where my brother Chase was trapped overnight. While they tried to help him, they scooped me up and I was so happy to be saved.
A family that has energy to play with my sister, Piper, and me.
- Age: 5 months (as of December 2020)
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 10 years old.
- Good with dogs: I'll probably be OK with a dog, given a lot of time to get used to him
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
If you are interested in Fender (part of a pair). I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Fender (part of a pair). I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.