Hi, I'm Peter
Beagle Mix | Young | Male | Small
Peter is a snuggler looking for a human to curl up next to. He enjoys the company of other dogs and he might be agreeable to a cat. He would prefer to live in a quiet house without kids – it’s not that he isn’t good around kids – he just wants things to be calm. He must have a fenced yard as he does not enjoy leash walks.
Peter’s first couple years were spent with a human who wasn’t very nice to him so he’s working on trusting us humans again. Once he learns that he can trust you, you will have a best friend for life.
- Good with kids: I'm not comfortable with children.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Peter, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Peter will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.