Hi, I'm Pepper. I’m adopted!
Chihuahua | Adult | Female | Small
Pepper was adopted October 2014!
Pepper is a ginger-colored sweetie. She is 9 yrs young, 15 lbs, and good with older kids and with other dogs, though people are her favorite thing. She loves to go on walks and sit on your lap/lay at your feet. She is house trained and very attached to her humans. She wants to go where you go and cries a little when left.
Catch her TV debut on The Pet Show, about 17 minutes in!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Pepper is probably not attending the next adoption show,
Sept. 27th at the Bowie PetSmart,
although there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.