Hi, I'm Pepe. I’m Adopted!
Pomeranian | Senior | Male | Small
Pepe was adopted April 2015!
Pepe is a mature, committed, affectionate male in search of a loving relationship to last a lifetime! He enjoys walks outside, staying in and watching movies and TV, eating and relaxing.
- Good with kids: I'm good with kids over 10 years old
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I don't bark too much when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
- Special needs: I need daily eye drops.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Pepe is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, April 18th at the Annapolis Bark! The show has been canceled.