Hi, I'm Pebbles. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Adult | Female | Medium
Pebbles is looking for her “Bam-Bam.” Although truthfully, she hasn’t met a person or dog she isn’t crazy about. Although she’s slightly shy at first, she warms up pretty quickly and is fond of walks outside, exploring her back yard, snuggling with her favorite human or just finding a comfortable place in your home to chill and hang out.
She was returned to our program after 3 and a half years because her loving previous owners are moving to a retirement home and can no longer keep her. This was a difficult decision for them because they adored her. They fed her well, so she needs someone to exercise with her, to help her return to her former size. Pebbles currently takes an oral medication that she will need to remain on lifelong.
Her favorite hobby is giving sweet, unexpected kisses to her favorite people. Won’t you consider this loyal and astonishingly attractive girl? You won’t be disappointed!
Pebbles recently appeared on T.V.! Petline 9
- Age: I'm 8 years old
- Weight: I weigh 44 pounds. (I need to lose a few points... but who among us doesn't?)
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
** CHANGE ** Pebbles is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, February 27th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans will need to change at the last minute.