Hi, I'm Peanut. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair null | Baby | Female | Medium
Peanut was the littlest bean in her litter. She is quite shy, but once she gets comfortable, her sweet deposition will endear her to her favorite person. She loves to have her head and back scratched and will reward her human with the cutest rumbling purr.
She likes to practice her hunting skills on her favorite wand toy, and likes to seeks affection from her humans. Peanut gets along with her littermates, but is a little skittish around unfamiliar kitty cats. She is dainty little thing and would make anyone a great lap kitty.
- Age: 7 months (as of Nobember 2018)
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Good with kids: I don’t know if I’m good with kids yet.
- Good with dogs: I haven’t met dogs yet.
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Peanut. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.