Hi, I'm Patsy Cline. I’m adopted!
Pug Mix | Baby | Female | Small
PLEASE NOTE: OUR ADOPTION RANGE IS LIMITED TO WASHINGTON, DC, AND ITS SUBURBS. ALSO, PATSY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR APARTMENT LIVING.
Patsy Cline is an adorable, wiggly, bundle of energy. She’s very smart and active. She loves toys, other dogs and her people. She fetches, and is learning to play other games. Patsy Cline is a high maintenance puppy – lots of nipping, chewing and jumping up. She would love to be in a home with another dog as a playmate. She needs a home with a fenced yard and someone with dog owning experience and a work schedule that won’t require that she be left for more than 4 hours a day. If you’re interested in bringing a young puppy into your home, come and meet her at one of our adoption shows.
- Age: 4 months (as of May 2017)
- Weight: 17 lbs (will be about 25 lbs when grown)
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 12 years old.
- Good with other dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Some whining
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: Sit and Come
- Activity level: High
- I need an experienced adopter.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Patsy is expecting to attend the next adoption show, May 27th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.