Hi, I'm Patience
Australian Shepherd Akita | Adult | Female | Medium
All Patience needs in life is to be the center of your attention. She gets along with other dogs, but can get a bit territorial when it comes to receiving attention – she doesn’t want to share it! Because of that, it’s probably best that she goes to a home where she’s the only dog so she doesn’t have to fight for your attention. When she does have your attention she loves to cuddle up next to you so she can get all of the pets, hugs, and love possible. She’s not that interested in toys, doesn’t climb on any furniture, and is very calm when everyone else in the house is relaxing.
If you are interested in Patience, consider letting us know by filling out a (no obligation) adoption application (https://sites.google.com/pgspcavol/applications).
Patience is not expecting to attend the next adoption show, Saturday January 18th at the Annapolis PetCo, from 12 to 2, although there’s always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 12 years old.
- Good with dogs: I haven’t met other dogs yet.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Patience, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Patience will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.