Hi, I'm Oliver. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair null | Baby | Male | Medium
Oliver is having a great deal of fun exploring. Everything is so, well, NEW! And exciting!! And interesting… And he has so much to learn.
“Lesson 1: How to turn scary people into snuggle bunnies: purrrrrrrr! Ie’ve learned lesson 1 very well. That is to say, I still find people scary, but at least I know how to handle myself when I get picked up.”
(Editor’s note: Oliver was found as a stray with his siblings. Already bonded, they can be a bit slow to warm up to people or other cats, but they’re coming around. They’re young, and with just a bit of patience and tender loving care, they will soon be your best buddy. They can be adopted separately or together.)
- Age: About 5 months old (as of August)
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- Activity level: I am still growing and will need lots of care and interactive play!
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Oliver. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.