Hi, I'm Nellie. I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever Malinois (Belgian Shepherd) | Baby | Female | Large
Nellie was adopted February of 2015!
Nellie is a rambunctious, playful puppy, about 3 months old (as of January 2015). She loves everyone but doesn’t yet have polite greeting skills. She is a quick learner but needs help with impulse control. She needs to be with someone who doesn’t have to leave her for more than 4 hours at a time. Nellie would love to have a fenced yard and live with a family that has the time and patience to train her. Come and meet Nellie at one of our adoption shows.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 12 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: I am not house trained yet.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
- I need an experienced adopter.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Nellie. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.