Hi, I'm Nala. I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever Cane Corso | Young | Female | Large
If you’re looking for a dog that only wants to make you happy, loves to snuggle and doesn’t think being 82 pounds should disqualify her as a lap dog, look no further than Nala!
This girl likes to hang out with you, relaxing in the kitchen while you cook or keeping a close eye on you when you’re on the computer. She happily sleeps next to your bed at night. She walks well on leash, unless a foolish squirrel happens to cross her path. She enjoys chasing and pouncing on balls you throw to her but isn’t interested in bringing them back to you. Bones are her favorite toys.
Nala is always delighted to meet new people, especially if they’re willing to rub her tummy. Although she gets along with other dogs, she’d probably be happiest as your one and only.
- Age and weight: I'm 4 years old and weigh 82 pounds.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids, but I could knock little ones over by accident.
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: No
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- House trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: Laid back
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Nala. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.