Hi, I'm Mulan
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Female | Small
Mulan was born to a feral mom, but was happy to be taken in as a foster cat and skip the outdoor life. She loves playing with the other cats in her foster home, and chasing toys, especially jingly ones. She is treat motivated, and loves to be cuddled.
Mulan had an eye infection when she came in to the PGSPCA clinic with her littermates. It’s been cured, but it left both her eyes cloudy. She can see, but has low vision, and can recognize best what’s right in front of her. Sometimes, she doesn’t recognize her foster mom until she hears her say something.
- Age: 4 months
- Good with kids: never met kids, but will probably like older kids.
- Good with dogs: Most likely no, but maybe a calm dog that doesn't want to interact.
- Good with other cats: yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: playful but snuggly.
Mulan is a courtesy post and not affiliated with our organization. To learn more about her or arrange to meet her, please complete a (no-obligation) adoption application at pgspca.org/adopt and we will forward it to her foster.