Hi, I'm Molly! I’m adopted!
Terrier | Baby | Female | Medium
Molly’s beginning didn’t start off so great, but she’s looking for a perfect ending! She suffered a broken elbow, had a successful surgery and is recovering great. She may always have a slight limp, but that doesn’t slow her down one bit. Molly is very active and loves to run, play and snuggle afterwards. She gets along great with other dogs and loves company!
Catch Molly’s TV debut here (starting around minute 17):
- Age and weight: At 6 months (in June), Molly weighs 25 pounds
- Good with kids: I'm probably OK with older kids
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I don't bark too much when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate items; But hey I'm a puppy, I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: I need daily joint supplements.
- I need an experienced adopter.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Molly is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, June 27th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans may need to change.