Hi, I'm Moby. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Male | Medium
Moby was adopted September 2020!
I’m shy at first until I get used to my environment, then I am super energetic and playful. I love to romp and play with my siblings. I am highly motivated by food.
Hobbies: napping, playing with toys, and and surveying the world out the window.
Favorite Toy: feathers on string and tunnel toys.
Favorite Napping Spot: on a sunny perch near a window.
HOW I CAME TO THE PGSPCA
I was born in my foster mom’s backyard. I’ve lived with her and my siblings ever since.
I am looking for a family that will be that will be patient with me while I adjust to my new home. I’m energetic and independent, but love to play when I get comfortable with my new family. It helps if I can transition into a new home gradually. A small room with hiding places would allow me to explore my new home and show my people that my energetic personality and sweet nature.
- Age: 4 months (as of mid-July)
- Good with kids: I've never met kids, but young ones will probably scare me.
- Good with dogs: I haven’t met dogs yet.
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Moby. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.