Hi, I'm MoMo – I’m lost!
Terrier Mix | Adult | Male | Small
Momo got loose and is now missing in the Clinton, MD area. Please call 240-638-9713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any sightings or information about him.
Are you looking for an enthusiastic gymnast who can bounce around, but knows
how to relax and chill? Then you need to add sweet Mo Mo to your family. Mo Mo is an affectionate, but inquisitive pup who is curious about his environment and will keep you laughing with his make believe hiding places. He loves to sing and follow his favorite people around and see what they’re up to. He will charm you in a minute with his sweet smile and shy, but charming disposition.
Mo Mo can be good with other dogs, but he expects them to have good manners, and requires a proper introduction before deciding to be friendly. He is definitely not tolerant of strange dogs bouncing into his space.
Won’t you consider giving this adorable guy a safe and friendly place to
call his own?
- Age: 7 years old
- Weight: about 25 lbs.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: Yes, after a proper introduction.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: If needed, but I'm not a fan
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: Yes, but can be redirected.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: My activity level is medium-low.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if MoMo – I’m lost! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.