Hi, I'm Max. I’m adopted
German Shepherd Dog Husky | Young | Male | Medium
Max was adopted September of 2019!
Hi friends! I’m Max, a four-year-old husky mix with quirky ears and a big smile! Although I’m not a small fella, I love snuggling in my human’s lap while we watch a movie. I am very much an affectionate guy and I absolutely love meeting people! Because I’m such a good boy, I am already completely potty and crate trained, and know the basics like “sit” and “shake.” I would like to learn some new commands, especially if there are treats involved!
I’m a sucker for belly rubs and really enjoy being brushed! Sometimes I combine the two and will roll over for you to brush my belly – pure bliss!
It takes me a little time to warm up to my fellow four-legged friends, and I prefer if they’re laid back like me. I like to be active and go on walks with you (or engage in a fun game of fetch), but I also like just chilling and watching movies – I love everything that involves quality time with my human! I’m just an all-around sweet boy who is looking for his forever home. I’d be so excited to meet you!
- Age and weight: I'm 4 years old and weigh 40 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs, but a bit reserved.
- Good with cats: No
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would be alright in an apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: I only chew on inappropriate things when I'm bored or lonely.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Max. I’m adopted, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Max. I’m adopted will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.