Hi, I'm Marley. I’m adopted!
Dandie Dinmont Terrier Mix | Adult | Male | Small
Marley was adopted November 2019!
Are you looking to have a spooktacular Halloween? Look no further than this fun loving, happy go lucky trick or treater. Marley is not only silly and fun, he is incredibly affectionate and loving. He quickly bonds to anyone who gives him affection and lots of pets, and returns that love with gentle kisses.
Marley walks well on a leash and would be the perfect companion for a fall hike, night time bonfire or a romp around the neighborhood, on Halloween night or any time for that matter. He is also remarkably chill if you just want to hang out for the evening and will gently lean his warm body against you protectively, as you watch T.V. or surf the web. Won’t you give this little goblin a forever home?
- Age: 3 year old
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet. But more than likely I would like a cat.
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Very seldem
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: Working on sit, stay, come and down
- Activity level: Moderate
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Marley. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Marley. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.