Hi, I'm Macy. I’m Adopted!
German Shepherd Dog | Baby | Female | Large
Macy was adopted January 2016!
How about a cuddly, playful bundle of fun to chase away the winter blues? This little girl fills the bill. She’s about 4 months old, a shepherd mix looking for her forever home. Macy’s friendly with other dogs – don’t know about cats yet. She’s is too young to be called house-trained but is working on it. Macy sleeps in her crate at night and when her foster mom is away. She loves her stuffed toys and often plays by herself. She likes to be with her person whether she’s inside or out. She’s working on some basic commands – Come!, Leave It!, Sit, Down, Stay.
Macy needs a family with older children (10 or over) and a fenced yard. Because of her age, she can’t be left alone for more than 4 hours. A family with dog experience is needed to handle Macy’s puppy energy and lack of training.
If Macy sounds like the puppy for you, come meet her at one of our adoption shows.
- Age and weight: I'm about 4 months old (as of December of 2015), and weigh 30 pounds currently
- Good with kids: I'm good with kids over 10 years old
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Macy. I’m Adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Macy. I’m Adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.