Hi, I'm Luna
Husky | Young | Female | Large
Check out my eyes and ears – am I ready for fun or what? People have said that I’m a “Wonder Pup”! I’m out-going, adventurous, and playful. But when it’s time to chill I can do that too. I even like to hide under the covers. I’m looking for a forever home with a large fenced yard and active people who like to get up and go.
Although I am a courtesy post and not a PGSPCA dog, you can use the application on their website to apply for me.
- Age and weight: I'm 2 years old and weigh 54 pounds.
- Good with kids: Older kids only.
- Good with dogs: I'm picky about which dogs I might befriend
- Good with cats: No
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: No
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: Yes
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: High
- Special needs: null
- I need an experienced adopter.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Luna will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.