Hi, I'm Lucy! I’ve been adopted!
Husky Collie | Adult | Female | Medium
Lucy is a very sweet girl. She loves being around people and getting attention. She can spend hours on hours getting a belly rub. Lucy is good on walks and loves to sniff around the neighborhood. She gets along with other dogs and is completely potty trained. She doesn’t bark, except on very rare occasions, and is quiet in the house when her foster mom is not home.
Lucy is about 7 or 8 years old, and weighs 45 pounds.
Lucy is looking for a loving family who will give her all the attention she wants and deserves.
Like us on FACEBOOK!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Lucy is NOT planning to attend the next adoption show, November 8th at the Calverton PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans will need to change at the last minute.