Hi, I'm Lucas.
Domestic Short Hair | Young | Male | Small
Lucas is a rambunctious boy with plenty of energy and a mischievous streak. He has loads of personality and gets along well with cats and dogs alike. He can make a toy out of almost anything, and just watching him will entertain you a long while.
Lucas is about 11 months old (as of May). He is healthy, up-to-date on his shots, and ready for her new family. He would do well alone, with another cat, or placed with his friend Adeline. Sadly, he was adopted out once already (with Adeline), but was returned five months later because of allergies. Are you able to give Lucas a second chance at a happy home?
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 12 years old.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with dogs.
- Good with other cats: I’m good with other cats.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Lucas is not expecting to attend the next adoption show, July 16th at the Annapolis PetCo - the show has been cancelled.