Hi, I'm Lily. I’m adopted!
Maltese Poodle | Senior | Female | Small
Who can turn the world on with her smile? Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile? Well it’s Lily, and you should know it! She may not be Mary Tyler Moore, but Lily truly lights up the room with her huge, laughing grin.
You would think that would be a challenge, since she is missing her teeth, but it doesn’t keep this joyous bundle of curls from enjoying everything life has to offer. Lily likes dogs, but she really loves following her favorite humans around, and then curling up in a nearby corner or on their lap to spend time with them.
As the song says, “Love is all around, no need to waste it. You can never tell, why don’t you take it….”
Please help Lily “make it after all” by providing her with a forever home with unconditional love.
- Age: 10 1/2 years old
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Good with kids: I'm good with older kids, and might even prefer to be in a home with no children
- Good with dogs: I’m excellent with other dogs, but not as a playmate.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet. But more than likely I would like a cat.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Very seldem
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: Laid back
- Special needs: I can only eat soft food
If you are interested in Lily. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Lily. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.