Hi, I'm Leo. I’m adopted!
Min Pin Chihuahua | Young | Male | Small
Leo was adopted December of 2014!
Leo is good with other dogs, is friendly, likes to cuddle, and is very affectionate.
He loves his walks and likes to play at the dog park. He would like a quiet home with older children. We hope you will come and meet this adorable fellow at an adoption show soon!
Leo recently appeared on T.V. ( http://www.wusa9.com/story/life/pets/2014/10/23/leo-dog-for-adoption-prince-georges-county-md-petline-9/17771617/ )
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 12 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: null
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: null
- Chews inappropriate items: null
- Training: null
- Activity level: null
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Leo. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.