Hi, I'm Leo! I’m adopted!
Sheltie Mix | Young | Male | Medium
Leo is expressive, whether thru showing his love by showering you with licks or protectiveness by alerting you to deer in the backyard.
Even though he is still recovering from a broken leg, Leo has never slowed down. He enjoys puppy parkour from couches and beds, as well as his nightly game of tag with the moths he finds in the grass. Although he has the mane of a lion, he is happiest hopping around like a rabbit. He’s energetic but will also curl up with you to watch TV or to read a book.
- Age: 1 1/2 years old
- Good with kids: Yes, kids over 7 years old
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: Unknown
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I generally don't chew on inappropriate items, except for the occasional sock
- Training: Can sit when I want to, and I come when called
- Activity level: High
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Leo! I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.