Hi, I'm Lemoncello (adopted!)
Beagle | Young | Female | Small
Lemon is a 3 year old beagle who was found as a stray. She was probably abused before she was picked up wandering the streets so she’s a little shy but once she warms up to you, she is a little cuddling love bug. She enjoys her foster canine siblings and leash walks. She’s inquisitive, eager to please, and a fast learner.
Lemoncello is expecting to attend the next adoption show, August 9th at the Calverton PetSmat, although there’s always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.
Like us on FACEBOOK!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.