Hi, I'm Jill. I’m adopted!
Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen | Adult | Female | Small
Oh the weather outside is frightful, snuggling with Jill is delightful. And since we’ve got no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Are you looking for a friend to cuddle with you on these cold, darker evenings? Look no further than Jill, a three year old terrier mix. Jill is not only rare in her texture and multi-colors, she is also a truly unique sprinkle of energetic fun, combined with a very chill, loving companion.
If you are looking for the perfect companion to accompany you on a long walk or just cuddle by the fire, Jill is the perfect combination. All it takes is one meeting for you to fall in love with this charming girl.
- Age: 3 years old
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: OK for townhouse or apartment
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Working on sit, stay, come and down
- Activity level: Moderate
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Jill. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.