Hi, I'm Jasmine
Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Schnauzer | Baby | Female | Small
Jasmine’s fosterer writes…
Given up with her sister Erica, Jasmine seems to be a bit lost, shy and cautious when meeting new people. When she came into our program, her hair was so matted, she had to be shaved!
Unlike her sister, Jasmine prefers to sit and observe things from afar and right now has no desire to explore or run around. But we think that with just the right amount of love and patience she will become your best friend! We would love for you to come and meet her and of course fall in love!
If you are interested in Jasmine, consider letting us know by filling out a (no obligation) adoption application (https://sites.google.com/pgspcavol/applications).
Like us on FACEBOOK!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Jasmine will NOT be attending the next adoption show, April 19th at the Annapolis PetCo.