Hi, I'm Isabelle. I’m adopted!
Beagle Mix | Young | Female | Small
Isabelle was adopted November 2015!
Isabelle (known to her friends as Isabeagle) is a beautiful beagle who was taken away from an unfortunate living situation along with her sister Sally. Isabelle is adjusting to life in a home and learning the joys of playing with toys and other dogs. She loves to romp and play in the yard and explore. She is a friendly, pretty girl eager to find her home and a family to love her.
- Age and weight: I'm 1 1/2, and weigh 20 pounds
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Isabelle is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, November 21st at the Annapolis PetCo, although there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.